Sunday, September 21, 2008

Creativity Award Amazes Me

Tags have been going around and here, I would like to say a big Thank You for those kind considerate bloggers who have tagged me and I am very sorry if there are some tags that I have left out. I appreciate all your thoughtfulness in a way or another, I am blessed to know so many bloggers from all over the world. Blogging is indeed bringing the "far-aways" to become "nearbys" in our lives.

Coming back to this Creative Award from Canny, it is very special to me because I have never been Creative before as written in my ARTless post.... Thanks Canny, you boost up my confidence.. lol...


And now I would love to give this award away to readers and bloggers according the following rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

My nominated blogs are Havenlei, Reyapot, Amy, NOY and Pirut. Happy Blogging, frens...

5 comments:

  1. ooophs... U have forgotten to sign the awards..... About time i start a blog....gee.. wait for a while. No time currently. my usual self I guess, put off, put off.... until kingdom comes... by the time i m ready i wl be 80. just need a push, a bulldozer push, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u were a blogger, bean, u would be awarded many times cos u r one of those real creative people i have ever met.... u dont need a bulldozer.. i m sure u will do it at yr own pace and time.. do let me know yr blogger addy when u have managed to start..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think not nowadays. Grey cells do not co-operate with each other. Different wave lengths I guess. There may be a short circuit somewhere. Need a brain surgeon to locate the fused link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i can have a blog, so can u, bean... i hv confidence in u cos u r definitely more creative than me many times more.. go do it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY blogging~

    i notice TAG everywhere~Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, readers!

Lunar New Year 2024 Before And After

TODAY IS THE SIXTH DAY OF LUNAR NEW YEAR.... And this is the day when I am now free to blog a few lines to activate back my blog after a lon...